Our cookies policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, PepperHQ) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
PepperHQ utilises first and third party cookies for many reasons. Most cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and these are essential or strictly necessary cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser's 'Help' for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Required 'first party cookies'
- Served by pepperhq.com and webflow.io
How to refuse:
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our website to you, you cannot refuse them. You may block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
Additional Third Party Cookies
- PepperHQ uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, click here.
- PepperHQ also uses Geotargetly to ensure you are redirected to and shown the best content for your region. For more information on Geotargetly's cookies, click here.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us via email at email@example.com