In April 2016, a church bookstore at the Straight Gate International Church was transformed into a cafe and retail concept, called The Narrow Way Cafe & Shop.
The Narrow Way Café & Shop's motto is "To serve people. To love people. To be there for people" and it really shows that the team truly care about the Detroit community and aim to provide the best quality coffee & baked goods in a stress free environment.
Pepper is truly proud that our technology is helping strengthen community ties:
- In-store customer service personalisation means each app user can be greeted by name and their server can know their favourites, all without the customer even touching their phone, as it synches to the coffee house's Revel Systems iPad POS seamlessly. No longer is it a server / customer transactional relationship, as now it can be a truly one-to-one interaction.
- Loyalty stamps accrue automatically for purchases made, and the app itself encourages app users to donate these stamps to the Church, and so customers are not only enjoying what is now regarded as the best coffee shop in Detroit, but they are also directly contributing to the Church's well being.
The Narrow Way Cafe App will allow users to:
- Find them easily
- Add your payment details to pay faster with the app in-store or via pre-order
- Skip the queue by pre-ordering your favorite products from the App
- Collect stamps/rewards and get free coffee/smoothies